Scroll Top

Let’s build your marketing dream team and save you thousands in the process!

A little background

Marketing apprenticeships are an excellent way of building out your marketing & research teams. They are a cost-effective and flexible way of filling skills gaps, alleviating workload, and bringing fresh ideas into your organisation. Plus, they give you a competitive edge!

Someone looking surprised at apprenticeship incentives
Someone struggling with the amount of work and lack of time.

If you are struggling with

  • Strenuous workload;
  • Time management;
  • Covering recruitment costs;
  • Attracting the right talent;
  • Retaining good employees.

Then you’re in the right place!

Our marketing apprenticeships could solve your problems

There are dozens of benefits that we can talk about, but here are just some of them:

  • There are no recruitment fees and no more costly ads;
  • You often don’t have to pay national insurance contributions;
  • Apprentice salaries are around 20% lower than regular employees;
  • You’ll free up valuable time and capacity from other team members;
  • Apprentices are blank canvases and quick to adapt;
  • Apprenticeships have high retention rates.
a marketing team
An employer wondering how apprenticeships work.

What’s the process?

The process is super simple. We make it as easy as possible for you to hire your marketing apprentice by:

  1. Advertising your role and actively headhunting for the right candidate;
  2. Screening the candidates and sending you a shortlist of great candidates;
  3. You interview the ones you like and if you find the one, hire them as normal;
  4. We enrol your candidate on an apprenticeship and we all sign some contracts;
  5. Then we support you and your apprentice throughout the programme.

Who can you hire?

Effectively, anyone you like as long as they:

  • Are 16 years old or over;
  • Are eligible to work and live within the UK;
  • And, do not already have a marketing degree or higher.

This means that we can work with graduates, college leavers, and those looking to retrain. Not just school leavers…

A group of people waving

Marketing apprenticeships we offer

Multi-Channel Marketer level 3

A 15-month programme designed to take individuals from 0 to 60 when it comes to all things marketing. It covers online and offline marketing and is perfect for small and large teams looking to expand and future-proof themselves.

Market Research Executive Level 4

An 18-month programme geared specifically toward market research departments and agencies. This is a niche programme which lays the ground work for aspiring researchers and is great for in-house and supplier-side organisations looking to grow with junior MR talent.

Embedded professional accreditations

As part of several of our apprenticeships, we embed level 3 or 4 CIM accreditations into our curriculums. To find out more about these accreditations, visit CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketers). Benefits of holding a CIM include:

  1. Industry recognition;
  2. Enhanced skills;
  3. Networking opportunities;
  4. Career advancement.

How does funding work?

Funding apprenticeships can go one of two ways, either through Co-Investment or Levy Contributions.

Levy (big companies)

(Payroll bill over £3m)

Employers with an annual wage bill over £3 million contribute 0.5% of their payroll into the levy pot. This pot can be used to fund apprenticeship training.

Co-investment (small companies)

(Payroll bill under £3m)

Co-investment employers share the cost of apprenticeship training with the UK government. You’ll typically pay 5% of the training costs, and the government covers the remaining 95%.

Cost breakdown

Co-investment 50+ staff
Co-investment less than 50 staff
Multi-Channel Marketer £11,000 £550 It could cost you nothing*
Market Research Executive £8,000 £400 It could cost you nothing*

*If you hire

  • A 16 to 21 year old;
  • Or a 19 to 24-year-old with an education, health and care plan provided by their local authority or has been in the care of their local authority.

Additionally, if you take on an apprentice who is between 16 – 18 years old, you’ll be eligible for a £1,000 cash incentive.

Let’s grow your marketing team and build a brighter future for your business

Get in contact with one of our team to find out more and discover how your business can grow through apprenticeships!

Email us at:

Call us on: 03301 338666

Follow us on socials:

    Privacy Preferences
    When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in form of cookies. Here you can change your privacy preferences. Please note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we offer.