The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information throughout the business and while you browse or use this website. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website, and or refrain from submitting your personal data to us.
Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, [Business name & other trading names].”you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR:
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: ZB518939.
- Personal Data: You may voluntarily decide to provide us with personal information about you by filling in forms on our site www.Apprentify.com(our “Site”) or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise.
- This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our Site. You provide us with this information in order to receive the apprenticeship recruitment and employment opportunity matching services we provide, and to receive information about new opportunities we are working on that may be of interest to you. The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address and phone number, postcode, academic results, curriculum vitae, citizenship, right to work or visa status, personal description and photographs, video interviews, personality and psychometric test answers and results, as well as your previous employment history. We use this information to assess your eligibility for the apprenticeship opportunities, to match you to suitable opportunities and to communicate with you.
- If you provide us with your email address and / or phone number we may contact you by email, phone or SMS for these services. We may also use this information to send you content and recommendations based on your interests and on opportunities that may be of interest to you. You have the ability to amend and delete this information from your profile on this Site. We will inform you if we change the information we collect for these purposes or change the sub-processors we use as part of providing this service to you.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
display, to keep you logged into the website where applicable, to display relevant adverts or content, referred you to a third-party website.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
- Google Analytics
You can at any time modify any information you have provided to Game-On Coaching Limited where this is inaccurate, out of date or incomplete. Please contact us to amend any or request any information.
You have several rights connected to the provision of your personal data to Game-On Coaching Limited using our website and application, including:
- confirm the personal data we may hold, if any, and for what purposes
- correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data which may be held about you.
- amend any levels of consent which you have provided to us.
- provide you with a complete copy of your personal data for you to move elsewhere.
- stop processing your personal data, whilst an objection from you is being resolved.
- permanently erase all your personal data promptly, and confirm to you that this has been done (there may be reasons why we may be unable to do this)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may consider your request in accordance with applicable law.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Fair & Transparent Privacy Explained
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal date” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third-party service provider of software/applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, and geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations, will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
Our EMS provider is Mailchimp. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system.
- Email address
- Subscription time & date
- Job Title
- Company Name