Build the marketing team you dreamt of with apprenticeships
- Organisations across the nation have been utilising apprenticeships for years. Why should your business be any different?
- Marketing apprenticeships are an excellent way of building out your marketing team.
- They are a cost-effective and flexible way of filling skills gaps, alleviating workload, and bringing fresh ideas into your organisation.
- Plus, they give you a competitive each!
Is your marketing team struggling with
- Strenuous workload;
- Time management;
- Covering recruitment costs;
- Attracting the right talent;
- Skills gaps in traditional or digital marketing;
- Fresh perspectives and ideas.
Apprenticeships could solve your problems
- There are no recruitment fees;
- Free up valuable time and capacity from other team members;
- They inject fresh creativity into your business;
- Apprentices are blank canvases and quick to adapt;
- Train and develop them in the areas you actually need;
- They are a future-proof, long-term investment.
How do apprenticeships work?
Don’t worry, they are really straightforward. They are just like hiring a regular employee but with a Training Provider as an intermediary. You go through the same process of interviewing and hiring the candidate with the added benefit of the process costing you nothing. Then, we onboard your learner onto a programme and support you and your apprentice throughout the duration. It’s like having another manager to share the workload with.
Introducing Multi-Channel Marketer
On the 11th of December 2023, a new programme will be released called Multi-Channel Marketer. It is an incredibly versatile programme and covers almost everything a business could need. On the programme apprentices will cover:
- The principles of marketing;
- Branding management;
- Digital marketing techniques;
- Traditional marketing techniques;
- Data and analysis of campaigns;
- Project management;
- Stakeholder management;
- And much, much more.
But wait, there’s more!
All apprentices that are enrolled on the Multi-Channel Marketer programme will automatically be enrolled on a level 3 CIM free of charge! This means that not only will your learners receive top-notch training and support from us, but they will also have access to valuable CIM materials and will be able to bring all of this back into your organisation.
Find out more about the new Multi-Channel Marketer
Read more about the new Multi-Channel Marketer apprenticeship standard in our prospectus. It contains useful information about how we run the course, the sorts of things you’ll cover, costs, and how we embed CIMs into it.
How much does all this cost?
The Multi-Channel Marketer apprenticeship has a total cost of £11,000. However, before you make any hasty decisions, here’s the exciting part; there are different ways of funding apprenticeships depending on your organisation. You can explore two primary routes for funding: Co-Investment and Levy Contributions.
If your organisation has an annual wage bill of less than £3mil you’ll be entitled to an eye-watering 95% discount on the total price of the apprenticeship. That is correct, 95%! This is because the UK government will actually pay 95% of the total cost of the programme if you’re classed as a smaller organisation. This scheme is called Co-Investment. Ultimately, this means that you’re only required to pay the small price of £550. That’s less than the cost of a recruiter alone!
If your organisation boasts an annual wage bill exceeding £3 million, legal obligations come into play, meaning you have to pay Levy Contributions. This entails setting aside 0.5% of this sum into a designated fund, which is utilised for financing training and development initiatives within your business, including the hiring and training of apprentices.
Crucially, it’s worth noting that failing to utilise these funds within 24 months results in their forfeiture. Astonishingly, thousands of businesses forfeit these funds every year.
Alleviate the stress, free up time and workload, and let’s get you a marketing apprentice
Simply fill in the form and one of our team will get in touch to discuss how hiring a marketing apprentice could change the future of your business.
Email us on: email@example.com
Call us on: 03301 338666
Follow us on socials: