Looking for a versatile marketing apprenticeship that combines digital and traditional marketing? Look no further than Multi-Channel Marketer!
Flexibility and versatility are the game
Truly successful marketing campaigns are multi-channel and integrated. Digital marketing in isolation does not cut through the noise any longer.
For years, marketing apprenticeships have lacked a truly versatile programme. This caused major issues for companies looking for niche skill sets or employees that would work outside the confines set by the apprenticeship standards. That is until now! Multi-Channel Marketer is an open-ended programme which mixes traditional and digital marketing under programme. This means that any business or individual can use this course to build the ideal role for their organisation.
So, what’s covered?
The Multi-Channel Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship covers a wide range of marketing topics, including:
- Campaign management;
- Content creation;
- Social Media marketing;
- Digital and traditional communications;
- Brand management;
- Communication skills;
- Project Management;
- And much, much more.
Overall, it’s the Swiss army knife of marketing apprenticeships.
The nitty gritty
- Learner costs: £0 Don’t worry, you pay nothing!
- Employer costs: £11,000 or £550 with Co-Investment*
- Typically lasts for 13 – 15 months;
- Upon completion learners will be awarded a recognised Multi-Channel Marketer level 3 accreditation from the CIM;
- Learners will also complete a level 3 CIM free of charge.
*If you do not have an annual payroll of £3mil or more, the UK Government will fund 95% of the costs of apprenticeships for your business.
But wait, there’s more
We’ve partnered with the CIM as our End-Point Assessment organisation and we’re also able to deliver level 3 CIMs for anyone who enrols on the Multi-Channel Marketer. This means that you’ll not only get amazing training and support from us, but at the end of the programme, you’ll also gain a professionally recognised qualification which will make you truly stand out from the competition.
Is this right for you?
The Multi-Channel Marketer apprenticeship will be right for you if:
- Are looking for a generalist marketing qualification covering online and digital marketing;
- Are relatively new or brand new to marketing, ideally, you’ll have up to six months of experience;
- Are working within a small or large marketing team where you have a support structure to help you to develop;
- And want to study toward additional qualifications like a CIM.
Find out more about the new Multi-Channel Marketer
Read more about the new Multi-Channel Marketer apprenticeship standard in our prospectus. It contains useful information about how we run the course, the sorts of things you’ll cover, costs, and how we embed CIMs into it.
Register your interest today!
The Multi-Channel Marketer apprenticeship has been green-lit to start on the 11th of December 2023. We’re building a list of prospective employers and learners who are looking to start the apprenticeship as soon as it goes live. If you’re interested in finding out more or signing up in general, get in contact with one of our team and they’d be happy to sign you up on the waiting list for the Multi-Channel Marketer apprenticeship.
Follow us on socials for updates: