Tired of your job and want to retrain?
Unlock new opportunities and retrain and thrive with apprenticeships! Discover how apprenticeships can be your ticket to escaping dead-end jobs. Explore a world of skill-building, career growth, and endless possibilities. Transform your future today!
- Working in a boring job just for a paycheck?
- Lacking clear career direction?
- Tired of doing the same thing day in and day out?
- Struggling to find the time to study outside of work?
- Unsure where to start and what to study?
- Looking for a career where you can earn more money?
Then retraining with an apprenticeship may be the solution.
Why consider apprenticeships?
- You gain hands-on experience;
- You will earn while you learn;
- Gain industry-recognised qualifications like a CIM;
- Develop a clear pathway for career progression;
- Receive expert mentorship from a coach;
- Study whilst at work, not afterward;
- Take tailored training and support.
Courses that we offer
Here at The Marketing Trainer, we offer a number of apprenticeships depending on your level of expertise. They range from 15 – 18 months in duration and some specialise in specific areas of marketing. We offer the following:
- Multi-Channel Marketer – A new course that went live on the 11th of December 2023. This course is designed for those with little to no experience who are looking to learn and get hands-on experience in digital and traditional marketing.
- Market Research Executive – An 18-month-long course that focuses specifically on the field of market research. It’s great for those who are analytically minded and love data and research.
In addition to these courses, we embed level 3 and 4 CIMs into our programmes. This means that not only do you get hands-on work experience but you’ll also get a professionally recognised certification as well. The best part of this is, you don’t pay a thing for it!
Embedded professional accreditations
As part of several of our apprenticeships, we embed level 3 or 4 CIM accreditations into our curriculums. To find out more about these accreditations, visit CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketers). Benefits of holding a CIM include:
Benefits of holding a CIM include:
- Industry recognition;
- Enhanced skills;
- Networking opportunities;
- Career advancement.
The process is easy
Don’t worry, the process is quite straightforward. It goes like this:
- Get in touch and send us your CV;
- Discuss what it is you’re looking for and the sorts of marketing you’re interested in;
- We arrange interviews for you with employers in your area or nationally;
- You attend the interviews and all going well, you land yourself a job;
- You get signed up and off we go.
The process is designed to be as painless as possible.
What are you waiting for?
Simply fill in this form and one of our team will get in touch to discuss how we can help you kick-start your marketing career. Here are some of the benefits again:
- Graduate in just 15-18 months;
- Master your chosen skills with individual coaching and development;
- Gain additional professional qualifications that 98% of apprentices do not;
- Learn at your own pace;
- Access to the latest in creative and technical training.
If you need any more information, check out our Apprentice FAQ in case it answers any of your questions.
Follow us on socials: