Don’t worry, we get it, it’s difficult figuring out what to do next. Have you considered marketing apprenticeships?
If you’re unsure about how to start your marketing career or develop & train within your existing role there may be dozens of possible solutions. However, a marketing apprenticeship may be ideal for you, no matter where you are in your career. You can find out more about our specific courses by clicking the button below.
So, what are your options?
|It’s expensive, takes three years, and by the end of the course, you may not feel as you did when you started.
|Self-study / retrain
|Where do you start, what courses or books do you buy, and how do you know what is good or not?
|Get a random job
|Sure, you’ll earn a little bit of cash, but will it actually lead anywhere?
|Entry-level marketing role
|Marketing is very popular, and with little to no experience or qualifications, it’s really a rat race to get your first marketing role.
|Do an apprenticeship
|There really aren’t any issues. You get a job in marketing, qualifications, and experience, and get paid at the same time.
Why an apprenticeship?
You’ll develop knowledge & practical skills outside of a physical classroom using small group remote support sessions and online learning materials allowing you to learn at your own pace;
Unlike expensive University courses which can run into the tens of thousands of pounds, apprenticeships cost you absolutely nothing and can put you ahead of the curve with practical experience;
This means that you can plan the next steps in your career sooner than university;
Something that most University students don’t acquire until the third year of their degree, if at all;
Unlike a lot of providers, we insist that our employers pay the national minimum wage at minimum (varies) as opposed to the apprenticeship wage (£5.28). This means you’ll earn more while you learn;
Such as a CIM or MRS certifications, putting you ahead of a majority of other marketing apprentices.
What’s the process?
It’s really straightforward:
- Get in touch and send us your CV;
- Talk to us about what you’re looking for;
- We set up interviews with potential employers;
- You land yourself a job and we start the apprenticeship.
Don’t worry, we’ll help you along the way with interview preparation and guidance too.
Why The Marketing Trainer?
- Coaching and Marketing are in our DNA. We know this industry!;
- We only offer marketing apprenticeships, allowing us to offer expert training, coaching, and mentoring throughout your programme;
- All of our apprenticeships offer meticulously crafted curricula designed by industry experts, providing you with a superior education over other providers;
- We embed professionally recognised qualifications like CIMs into each of our apprenticeships meaning you’ll truly stand out from the crowd.
Embedded professional accreditations
Benefits of holding a CIM include:
- Industry recognition;
- Enhanced skills;
- Networking opportunities;
- Career advancement.
What are you waiting for?
Simply fill in this form and one of our team will get in touch to discuss how we can help you kick-start your marketing career. Here are some of the benefits again:
- Graduate in just 13-16 months;
- Master your chosen skills with individual coaching and development;
- Gain additional professional qualifications that 98% of apprentices do not;
- Learn at your own pace;
- Access to the latest in creative and technical training.
If you need any more information, check out our Apprentice FAQ in case it answers any of your questions.
Follow us on socials: